Using Instagram for decades, but still stuck at several followers, which you can’t seem to say out loud? Or maybe you aim at becoming an influencer, however followers you don’t have. Don’t worry and we got you there.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is another social media app that allows people to socialize, make friends, share stories, upload photos, and like other people’s content and comment on them.
Pros and Cons of Instagram
Now let’s see some of its features.
- The foremost reason to be able to use it is its safety.
- One can post stories if they don’t want to post everything. Stories are like memories. You share a photo, which stays for around 24 hours and then disappears. If you don’t want it to vanish yet, you can just highlight it. This way, whenever one opens your account, your highlights will be there intact.
- You can hide your stories from specific people.
- You can edit your posts even after posting them without making a fuss. Yes, we all have been there when we see that we wrote something wrong after posting. That’s why just go and edit it. Tadaaaa! We are good to go.
- You can keep your account public or make it private according to your requirement.
How to get more Instagram followers
Coming back to the main discussion, let’s learn how to increase the number of followers.
- First, optimize your account. Give an excellent attractive name to it, write your bio in an attention-grabbing way, and keep your feed organized. Whenever one opens your account, they should get a good first impression.
- Follow a particular schedule to post your content. Don’t just post randomly. Study the time when people seem to be most active and schedule your work accordingly.
- Find collaborators and partners who will advertise your work by posting them, thereby increasing the radius of your audience.
- Never use apps to get fake Instagram followers. Eventually, that will fade away.
- Post contents related to your genre, keeping in mind what people like more. Yes, you can always say what you want, but more acceptably.
- Use hashtags as much as you can to increase the traffic in your post. This way, people discover your posts more easily.
- Promote your account with the help of sponsors, which will again help you gain followers.
- Lastly, enjoy your work. If you enjoy your work, people will automatically be pulled towards your excitement and will want to discover your work.
Here are a few tips to help you increase the quality of your Instagram account and let you increase your Instagram followers. But you know what; you can always be more creative. You can always find new ways to attract more people to see and praise your work. So, keep growing.